John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

Is it legally possible to work companies at the same time if

Customer Question

Is it legally possible to work for two companies at the same time if both are in agreement
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Yes it is possible, there are no laws prohibiting it, so as long as they contractually agree to that, or at least do not prohibit it, then it is not a breach of your employment agreement(s).

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.