Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Last year i was told to resigned because I 't fit in and I

Customer Question

Last year i was told to resigned because I don't fit in and I refuse .now I was told today if I am not certified in three weeks I will be terminated.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain a little more?

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Being in the job for a 1 1/2 years the first years I was asked to resigned .the reason give me I was told I didn't fit. Not sure want that meant. But I refused and continue to work. Every day has been a struggle for me. With different stories told. No
write up . now after return from being out of work for a couple of days. To continue my position I will need to be certified by March 31 or terminated(via a letter in my chair when I return Monday). Prior to going out sick my hours was change, I when from
salary to hourly. I informed them that it would hard for me to get there at 7 am when I am the sole provider and care giver for my . prior excepting the job.My oldest daughter need to be a school at 730 no early than 7:15am. Today I get written up for been
late. After I text the manager and informed her. I feel since I didn't resigned I have been harrased. I blamed for not get a patient his medication in time. When states in his chart the reason from the insurance company.but person reported the compliant never
check the patient chart. So I go into the meeting and get blame for mess up and piss off a patient. I have been in the medical field for twenty-five years and never been treated like this, I do I handle this matter. I was told nothing would change such my
salary, my hours .on top of that they place a employee who cause problem for me in my previous position in the same office.she is the reason I was removed from the previous position last year.please helpState/Country relating to question: Georgia
What have you tried so far?: Talking with HR if you agree

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I am still having trouble understanding your post. Kindly review, edit, put proper punctuation marks and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,