Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I XXXXXXXXX was terminated from my position after 110 days

Customer Question

I XXXXXXXXX was terminated from my position after 110 days at work. Jabil stated that they loss over 10mil, and 24 mil of new business they did not get. They stated that my position is eliminated and I am a Black -Plant Lean Six Sigma Manager . On the Plant manager staff -( Grade 18 ) my boss grade 19, He stated the week before all staff manager were ok, and will not get laid off. I am the only Black manager on the staff in the Lean six sigma VSM-Manager. HR and Operation Manager stated that ( We are at will employer ). Today is your last day of work, if you sign the severance paper, we will give you ( 2-week pay, 30 days medical ), but their are ( 3-managers in the red-with their program, production, quality, customers, they are White Manager) , But I am a Black Manager and a new manager. All the White Managers have ( 5 to 10 years at Jabil ). My Score card is good and In the Green. I have over 25 years of experience in Lean/Engineering/Quality/, and BS in Math, BS in Electr
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your issue. However, I did not see a question.

What is your specific question?