Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

Was ejected from aircraft because no seat belt extenders

Customer Question

Was ejected from aircraft because no seat belt extenders were available. Had to beg for next flight information and it turned out to be a disaster. Am partially disabled and always need a wheelchair due to long distances between gates and carriers. The offered me $500 for abandoning and jockeying me around to another airline to finally reach my destination. I feel I deserve just a bit more.
Please advise how to proceed. I do not know a lawyer who is versed in airline suits.
Thank you very much.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Aside from the loss of time and embarrassment of the situation, how exactly were you harmed? Also, what are you contending the airline did wrong, exactly? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.