Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I have been put on administrative leave with pay. I have not

Customer Question

I have been put on administrative leave with pay. I have not been given a reason why and all I have been told is they can not tell me for legal reasons. I expect an eventual meeting over whatever is going on. Should I contact a lawyer in the meantime or even bring a lawyer to the eventually meeting?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

You should consider bringing an attorney along if you feel that you are being taken advantage of. Otherwise, simply asking questions and listening to the answer taking copious notes may be a better way because the company would be much more candid in disclosing to you the information you request during the meeting.

Typically attorneys create a sense of fear and non-disclosure.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for you cooperation. Thank you.