Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.
17897874

My mom is being bullied at work. It has been brought to the

Customer Question

My mom is being bullied at work. It has been brought to the manager multiple times and now its in HR. But the stories were flipped and now my mom is the bad guy. She was being accused twice of pushing and bumping a co-worker who is literally larger than her. My mom is 64 y/o. My mom is affected emotionally. If I file a lawsuit what can I charge them? Is there even a case for this type of situation?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I lok forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

There are really no claims for you to assert on your mother's behalf. Your mother may have a claim, though, depending on the circumstances. Do you believe she is being discriminated against due to her age?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?