Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been riced noticed to appear before the township

Customer Question

I have been riced noticed to appear before the township attorney. An employee filed a grievence against me. It has been a week and they refuse to talk to me about it and will not give me the gievence against me. I just got back to work I had a brain aneurism and they riced noticed me at home while I was recovering and they would not tell what the rice notice was about. The meeting is tommorrow at 3pm with the attorney. Should I tell them that I would like a post ponement becase I would like my attorney present?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXX XXX XXXX I need immediate help. please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is this a con job. you dont answer