Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I have received a Notice Of Suit Rights and am looking to

Customer Question

I have received a Notice Of Suit Rights and am looking for someone to file a lawsuit in federal court. I was advised to act quickly as there is a 90 day limit to file. How should I proceed?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest the best consideration is to contact the Ohio Bar Association for a legal referral service and tell them you need a local attorney to file a federal discrimination case. Consult with that attorney and then get this filed. It is correct you have 90 days to have the matter filed or give Notice of Intent to Sue.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

The attorneys on this site cannot represent customers of this site. And we can only give those type of referrals. However, If you have other questions as to when the suit should be filed, etc I can provide you information in that regard. However, I suggest, since time is of the essence, you consider consulting with a local attorney to get this moving.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you