Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11068102

I"m in constant fear at work because an employee has cut my

Customer Question

I"m in constant fear at work because an employee has cut my torch line which would have blown up in my face had I not seen it before I turned it on cut my hammer so when I used is it flew back and almost hit someone else almost ran over my foot with the fork lift and put oil in my food. I've told the boss but he has not even addressed to other employee instead he singles me out as the trouble maker
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?