ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I received a text from unknown to me phone number this past

Customer Question

I received a text from unknown to me phone number this past Sunday. The text
read " o moralsyou are a liar and a cheater,no cuth,no class,you have no conscience.
The phone number used belongs to the husband of my assistant manager.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Did you have a question related to this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I file with my HR department?

I see. That's really up to you. That is, it's not necessarily an employment issue, because the company does not (apparently) have control over the husband, but as your relationship to the sender is through the manager, it would make sense to do so. I would do so if I were in your position.

Does that answer your question, or do you have a follow up question?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it 3 or more stars (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Hello

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?