Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Years of experience in running a medium sized law firm.
7286322

I didnt call off the day i was supposed to report was in

Customer Question

i didnt call off the day i was supposed to report for work was in emergency rm. for 13hrs. went to work next scheduled day early gave drs. excuse then got verbal warning worked that night and came home at end of shift and recieved text that i was terminated
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What are you asking here - whether or not this was wrongful termination? Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.