Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11068102

Does a TX Co or LLC have obligation to indemnify employees

Customer Question

Does a TX Co or LLC have obligation to indemnify employees while carrying out that co's practices or are employees entitled to that by operation of law so long as following the co's guidelines, policies and procedures?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Can you provide a few facts to put this into context?