How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 30255
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In February of 2011, I asked my supervisor to allow me to

Customer Question

In February of 2011, I asked my supervisor to allow me to seek accommodations for my Major Depression. At that time, he discouraged me and intimidated me from doing to Human Resources to seek such accommoadtion. he then handed back the fax my Dr had sent to him and said "You don't go to HR. You come to me." I still have this same medical condition, and it has worsened. Are there lawyers who could help with such cases? I'd still like to be accomdated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you resubmitted the accommodation request to HR?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?