How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 113469
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have video survilence proving i have been discriminated

Customer Question

i have video survilence proving i have been discriminated against for over a month and it is still persisting. to add to my frustration a eeoc employee is not rescuing, and is also discriminating by not helping me to his professional fullest. i am devestated not only at him, but at Subway. i have and have had proof against the all employees in the store, the regional, corporate, and Subway Headquarters. what should i do, and who can help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for the information and your question. Your next step is to simply request a "right to sue letter" from the EEOC and find and attorney to assist you in filing suit. The EEOC does not really take on very many cases themselves. They often only attempt to mediate, investigate and reach their own conclusion. A court of law is the final decisionmaker and that is where you must go if you want your case decided once and for all.

Please let me know if you need any clarification.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Marsha, thank you for you timely response. i need someone to to take me under there wing as my broken wing mends so i can fly again. i am devestated. Do you know a professional and competent lawyer available to help above or under Missouri .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been given my right to sue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need a lawyer who shall pursue the truth to the fullest. i have the store, the regional, corporate, and the Subway headquarters. In truth the eeoc investigator has not maintained a proffessional and business ethical approach. i have spoke with Mak bretches asking him to share a list of attorneys. i have maitained a a professional coutesy when i am surrounded with hurt and abuse. i have also to receive my evidence. i have given bretches ample time in his line of work to do the right thing.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply and for clarifying the facts of your situation. We are not allowed to provide specific references to other attorneys, so I can provide you with a name. You have a few options in trying to find one that is willing to take your case and assist you with trying to resolve this in your favor. One is to contact the Missouri Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service. They will get you connected to an employment law attorney in your area that practices employment discrimination law. You will have a reduced fee consultation and based on that, you and the attorney will decide if you have a case they feel they can take and you should move forward with. You can find information on that service at:

You could also contact your County Bar Association and see if they have a referral service. I would generally start with the State Bar first though. You know, of course, you have a short window to file suit, so time is of the essence. Your attorney doesn't have to use or depend on anythin that the EEOC investigator did and you can, if you choose, write a complaint to the Agency head about the investigator/case handler you were assigned.

I am out of my office for the rest of the morning, but will respond to any follow up you have when I return. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you respecfully preaching to the choir at the moment. i need a advocate. i am flopping on the ground with two broken wings trying to be ok. i have limitd resources to aquire servce and hav a more difficult ime speaking up at moments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i may have spoke assuradly at this momen, but this is a 1% turn over rate.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you again for your reply. I don't understand your last post, but unfortunately unless this is a case that the ACLU would take, you would have to hire an attorney and file suit within the 90 days or you will lose your right to redress for this behavior. These cases are very time consuming and labor extensive for an attorney so, although they would be the best advocate for your case, they come at a more than marginal expense.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i hav paid for a service and i need assistance. my name is***** middle name michael my date of birth is 07/15/1986 my social is###-##-#### ***** live in Mo 64014. the last time i used a referrwl service i got cheated, and i am tired of this. i have all the i dotted and the t's crossed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i accept the marginal extra
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

If you think this is a case that the local press (written or TV) would be interested in, they may be able to push the issue with your employer.

If you are referring to this Site, the Site TOS makes it very clear that we cannot provide assistance in the manner that you are seeking. This is an information only Site, not a legal assistance Site, as stated in the disclosures all over the Site. That is why I provided you with a discussion of the law related to your question and a contact for a referral to someone who can assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you may have wise beginning advise, but i am not accepting this unethical decision as a settlement. i give you 72 hours to speak who you need to speak with, before i choose to speak and go public with the news on all who attempted swepted this under the rug. you know who i am, you know who mark bretches is. i professionally over pain wait for a response. thank you.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure who you think you are talking to but it appears that you are confusing this Site and its services with something else. In any event, I will opt out of your question and perhaps someone else can communicate more effectively with you.

Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

New expert here. Are you looking to retain a local attorney that could represent you on a contingency basis?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want a lawyer based on a contingency basis who is willing to listen, and then subpenoa th dates and times i have been saving for months. the camera shows what words never could. i have been lied about, stolen from, and denied lromotions when i have more than accurately proved i am in the right. i want a professional to help whether on a contingency basis or a fee schedule, with a free consultation. if you cannot assert myself with the best, ***** ***** want a full refund from this website. truthfully, my funds should not have been withdrawn before the 7day free trial. this is the only way i will void my dissapproval.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

This site never refuses to refund customer deposits, but the experts are not employees of this site and have no way to do that for you. HOWEVER, if you would please go to, you can contact customer care through that link and THEY CAN REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT and will gladly do so for you.