Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

My employer has made me urinate in a garbage can because

Customer Question

My employer has made me urinate in a garbage can because there was no bathroom at my post, made me get a doctor's note for every call off except if they need me the next few days then I can get one on my next days off, forced me to go to a redi med because I caught bacterial phnemonia from running in sub zero weather from post to post because the manager did not want employees in his office and move his "stuff." We had to run back and forth in 4 lanes of open traffic.....including semi trucks. I worked for Guardsmark who now changed over to United Protective Services. I have worked for them for 4 years and they decided to give my scheduled hours to a new employee until I can visit my doctor for a health problem I already had given them a med slip. The manager also sexual harassed a black woman I worked with and I tried to complain about it but they refuse to answer me concerning the complaint. I also have a disability that they know about but refuse to acknowledge. Hope you can help.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am sorry this happened. are you asking for options to pursue a claim versus the employer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You have a few options. To the extent of discrimination, the eeoc is a good avenue. Another is having a lawyer locally reach out first and leverage the filing of an eeoc complaint, labor board complaint and federal lawsuit in an effort to reach a settlement, thereby saving time and money on all around! martindale.com is a great resource, and counsel can work on commision so you have no down side or fees.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if that is clear, and kindly rate me positively.