Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I was a student at Barry University nad was terminated from

Customer Question

I was a student at Barry University nad was terminated from my advance standing program from the internship potiotn. I finished the courses with a 3.58, but I did not finish the internship; tey lure you in with a clinical hands on internship and you are
not given what they advertise!
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was a student not an employee!
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like a case of fraud and breach of contract. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.