How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Faye Lee Your Own Question
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Have 30 years experience in labor/employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Faye Lee is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am writing on behalf of my daughter who lives in Utah. She

Customer Question

I am writing on behalf of my daughter Lisa who lives in Utah. She is an asst. manager in a rehabilitation center. I am not sure if she is aware of your services. She is having conflicts with her supervisor. I am not privy to all of the issues involved.
Would it be well if she wrote to you about this. I am aware of work place harassment from her, and hearsay conversation being directed towards Lisa.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Faye Lee replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lisa's mother, it is kind that you would try to help your daughter. First, I would need to know the entire story. If she is being harassed by her manager, she should start to document the behavior of her manager with dates and time and what was said , this will help to support a formal complaint. She may want to meet with the Human Resources manager to discuss her concerns. Another source would to write her concerns to the next level manager to help her resolve this problem.

I hope this has helped..... take care


Related Employment Law Questions