Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Employment Law
19127644

I'm getting offered a MSA just 2 months before my 10yr with

Customer Question

I'm getting offered a MSA just 2 months before my 10yr with company. I asked if they could offer the 10 year and was declined.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, however, I will need a bit more explanation of the facts in your case and what you mean by "MSA" and how that relates to your length of employment. I'll look forward to that additional information so that I can address your legal issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MSA is a Mutual Separation Agreement. Not sure this type of communication is the best way for me to provide you a full picture of what's going on.

Hello again and thank you for clarifying that. Usually, an MSA in employment settings is a Medical Savings Account, that is why I was a bit unsure of what you were referring to. I am available to assist you in this forum if you want to continue. Just need to know the background as to why you are leaving, what State you work in, why the 10 years is significant for you, and what your specific legal question is. I cannot provide a phone consultation, despite what the Site might advertise, as that would violate my State Bar ethics rules.