socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I am a pastor with over 30 years working church who signed a

Customer Question

I am a pastor with over 30 years working for my church who signed a settlement of separation. I now possess official evidence that my appeal was not handled properly, faulty and untrue information was given regarding my appeal process, and have subsequently found that I have not been given due process. I believe all of the above issues definitely have affected the outcome. Even though I have signed the settlement, with all of the additional documentation that I have received, do I have a case for appeal?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I'm a bit confused, because you haven't explained the nature of the appeal process that you have discussed. Please clarify -- what appeal process are you talking about?

Thanks in advance.