Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I worked as a of students Public School system I was

Customer Question

I worked as a dean of students for Chicago Public School system I was alleagedly accursed of making sexual comments to a female students. I was fist taken off work without pay for 3 months than I was fired with a Do Not Hirer on my file. I never had a chance to plead my case in court. What can I do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of this matter for you. I suggest you will want to consider a possible wrongful termination lawsuit since the termination was based on accusations and they did not follow policy as to how to proceed and simply terminated you without any in house hearings, no charges, and no convictions.

I suggest you may consider proceeding with a consultation with a local employment attorney who will be able to evaluate thoroughly your file, the policy and procedures for termination, etc. And to obtain any and all evidence the school district says they have against you.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you