Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

We currently have an old policy, which we are trying to

Customer Question

We currently have an old policy, which we are trying to change regarding the payout, but it seems like we cannot do the plan described in Nebraska, is that correct? Can we change the current policy to update it? If we do change the current payout policy, do we need to honor the current balances of those that are over the cap we would like to use?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
You appear to have opened a new question in a completely different customer name as a follow up to the original question. I am going to answer this follow up question in the original question thread. Please only reply in that question thread. Otherwise, you will be charged for multiple questions. I will go now to that thread and respond and if you have more follow ups, just reply in that reply box. Thanks.