Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

Thank you responses. OB has now backed off and said if my

Customer Question

Thank you for your responses. OB has now backed off and said if my content is clean in the future I will be ok.
But I think RH as you say should be held accountable. All of these monetization companies have no accountability.
What I'd really like to do is go after RH but also Adsense itself-which is taking on a big fish.
But they dropped my account in 2013 with no warning and coincidentally just when they owed me $400.
There has been a case more recently against them that asserts that they just got rid of anyone who had gone over a certain revenue threshold then claimed these publishers had violated their Terms of Service.
Here is a post I wrote about it.
http://lastmenandovermen.blogspot.com/2015/08/whatever-happened-to-google-saying-dont.html
It's not just the money they didn't pay me but the money I had put into my site in expectation of what I should have made.
But it's not just the money for me with Adsense it's the principle.
They think they are a
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your new question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to sue both of these companies for breach of contract. The problem is that you need to sue RH and Adsense in the state where they are located so that you are in a court that has personal jurisdiction over them. You would need to sue each company separately for breach of contract and seek the damages you are owed that their breach of contract caused you.