Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

There was nothing in writing ring but I did go shadow with

Customer Question

There was nothing in writing for the hiring but I did go shadow with the surgeons in surgery and they were happy that was an unpaid day. They also had ne drive 50 min to go pic up uniforms that they paid for for 198.00 dollars and I paid 49.00 for a navy
blue lab jacket that would only approve but then the office manager called on Friday night to discuss this gossip and then again called in the afternoon to discuss again this hearsay crap without documentation and said she can not let me come to work for them.
I at this time as a single mother of 29 years but a security deposit first and last months rent down on an apartment and purchased furniture moved out of my parents home and enrolled my daughter in private chatholic school only to be standing 2 days away now
without a job....how is this aloud to happen?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a nurse and the mother of lydia who the story is above and the one paying for this account and am retired and never encountered anything like this but am looking for the answer my daughter who is the single mother is 30 and finally got her wings and this looked like the break she finally got but geezer. Please any recourse
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I do not understand what is going on at all.
Kindly review the posts, make corrections, lay proper foundation for your questions, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation,