Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide employment and discrimination law advice in my own practice.
18572087

I had made a claim that my supervisor has cause me undue

Customer Question

I had made a claim that my supervisor has cause me undue hardship. What would be some example of undue hardship?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

There are many many types of undue hardship. Generally an undue hardship is defined as an accommodating action that places significant difficulty or expense on the employer. For example if you work for a small company, and you demand that they put in an elevator because you cannot get up on the second floor, and the cost would put the company out of business, it would be seen as an undue hardship. This is an extreme example, but that is generally how it is evaluated.

Sincerely,

Dimitry, Esq.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had file a complaint of unfair treatment which cause me undue hardship. I am to respond how did my supervisor cause me undue hardship.

Hi, what undue hardship are you alleging? How were you harmed?