Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been going back and forth with my manager since 2010.

Customer Question

Hi, I have been going back and forth with my manager since 2010. I have been treated inappropriately, not given fair evaluation reviews, inappropriate comments/statements the latest action was on Aug. 3rd 2015. I was in a meeting with my manager and supervisor NOT KNOWING MY DIRECTOR WAS LISTENING IN ON THE TELEPHONE. SHE NEVER ANNOUNCED IT TO ME. I FEEL MY RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED. WITH THE INTENTION TO SET ME UP. UNFAIRNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
I HAVE MORE, DO I HAVE A REASON TO HAVE AN ATTORNEY
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information and your question. Can you tell me if you are in a union? Also, in order to assist you I will need to know what you are saying is being treated "inappropriately" and what the "inappropriate" comments were? Finally, do you have a theory as to why you are being targeted for this behavior?