Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11068102

In 2014, I was unjustly suspended from work a year. I

Customer Question

In 2014, I was unjustly suspended from work for over a year. I received no salaries nor benefits for a year. I retained a lawyer as soon as I was suspended. He and his assistant asked for $500.00 retainee fee. I overpaid with additional $500.00 (bank issue) and he has failed to represent me, answer my phone calls, and has not returned the excess payment.
He new I did not receive any income for a year and did not care about what became of me.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?