Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I just got demoted, and my work conditions have been changed

Customer Question

I just got demoted, and my work conditions have been changed to a point were I will be forced out. I worked there for 14 years and build a very successful program. I also volunteered for the company and did a few thousand volunteer hours over several years.
The company has a history of huge employee turnover, and allegations of a hostile work environment.
Do I have any rights,
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Do you have any reason to believe you may have been discriminated against on the basis of your race, age (40 or older), gender, disability, or other protected status? In which state do you work?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.