Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in employment law, unions, contracts, workers comp law
20355756

I recently started a financial services job at t brokerage

Customer Question

I recently started a financial services job at t brokerage firm. The person who I am to work with has been trying to get me off his team. He is a senior person and he has been resistant to working in a team environment. This is the direction of the firm and he told me that he follows everything that the firm tells him to do. Everything it seems other than working with a new person. I know it is not me since I have only been there a couple of weeks. He is making a effort to ignore me and or discourage me through his comments. He has been with the firm for 20 years.
I have some suspicions and wanted to hear your thoughts.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there -

-

I can respond here or I can give you a telephone call (I am available from about noon EST for the rest of the day on Monday 8/17 if you want to chat about these issues (evening is actually better for me). I apologize for the delays, but this is the first that I saw this question. I will submit the offer for a telephone call to customer service and you can decide if you want to speak with me at some point tomorrow (Mon) afternoon.

-

MARY