Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Mr. Dimitry, I had this event happen on August 7, and then

Customer Question

Hi Mr. Dimitry,I had this event happen on August 7, and then went on vacation. I was notified by email on Aug. 12 of the above violation and suspension. I have yet to get to the post office to open the hospital letter, but I have copied all the relevant information from my employer.I do not know if they would contact a board or employer and that is what I am concerned about.In addition, I should state that I obtained a medical release on Aug. 12 from my doctor thru the end of the month, and therefore completing the remaining of my 90 day notice. This event happened at day 72.I have not responded to the email, nor have I submitted the medical release, as I am on vacation until this coming MOnday Aug. 17.Thank you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you this evening. I will be happy to do so.
It appears that I am already helping you in your initial post--let me continue drafting my response there so that you are not potentially exposed to additional charges.