Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am a professional truck driver,i was driving a fuel

Customer Question

i am a professional truck driver,i was driving a fuel tanker.i was fired from my job because they sent me to do a random UA. test...the person conducting the test did it improperly then gave me false information as to what would happen next.as a result of this i was fired and my CDL is on hold until i complete substance abuse evaluation.
i want to know if i can sue the clinic that took my sample (for lost wages, pain and suffering, mental stress this has caused,tarnishing my good record, and anything else that the law allows) or at least get this overturned ( and an apology) so i can get back to work.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could you explain a little more?
What did the clinic do wrong?