Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

As an employer, how do I make sure my employees log correct

Customer Question

As an employer, how do I make sure my employees log correct hours for each pay period?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could you explain a little more?
Don't they have time clock to punch in and out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Recently appealed on eligibility issue,the facts i brought up was a extra day was added to my final notice,which was presented to me 5 days before discharge(i don't have a copy of this notice)i did in fact exceed allowabe days. i express to state determination review that the company "altered a date".the date i recieve notice to add any infro.on pending review was 8/12/15 i faxed more details concerning"final notice" on 8/12/15 it appears state dept made a decision within a day. My previous employer had a system in which you entered a code and fingerprint.
I am sorry, but I still do not understand your post.
You need to provide more information. I cannot answer your question if I do not understand what is going on. If you can start from the beginning and then ask your question, that would be great.
Thank you for your cooperation,