Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I had been employed by an USA based Organization called

Customer Question

Hi I had been employed by an USA based Organization called Harmonie International LLC ( www.hiintl.com ) in May 2015 as their Global Aviation CEO. there is a proper contract and agreement between the Firm and myself with monthly salary of US$14,500. Im supposed to be based in Asia for few months and then may be placed in HongKong or India.
The company is a large firm based in Michigan and contract is between company, its Chairman and me. Im based in India. Since then I have not been paid a single salary ( whilst everything is clearly in agreement ) and im have been following up with Chairman, who everyday assures it shall eb done, resolving some Banking issues, Oh-I forgot today, I was busy today etc. As on date my salary due is appx US$55,000 , and not even a penny ahs been Paid or attempted to be paid...over and above Company made me Travel on official Trips on my own, which also hasn't been cleared.
Im extremely concerned now, as the dues are mounting and Im under severe financial stress and loss. Im an Indian Citizen with 22years Aviation CEO experience. How can I get the salary or what could I do to resolve this ?
Are there lawyers who could fight for me ? I hardly have any monies for Fees ....but Lawyers could take whatever fees from my recovered Salary ? How does this get resolved ?
Thanks
KOUSTAV
+91-9910064345 ***@******.***
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
14 August 2015 08:34Hi I had been employed by an USA based...
Hi I had been employed by an USA based Organization called Harmonie International LLC ( www.hiintl.com ) in May 2015 as their Global Aviation CEO. there is a proper contract and agreement between the Firm and myself with monthly salary of US$14,500. Im supposed to be based in Asia for few months and then may be placed in HongKong or India. The company is a large firm based in Michigan and contract is between company, its Chairman and me. Im based in India. Since then I have not been paid a single salary ( whilst everything is clearly in agreement ) and im have been following up with Chairman, who everyday assures it shall eb done, resolving some Banking issues, Oh-I forgot today, I was busy today etc. As on date my salary due is appx US$55,000 , and not even a penny ahs been Paid or attempted to be paid...over and above Company made me Travel on official Trips on my own, which also hasn't been cleared. Im extremely concerned now, as the dues are mounting and Im under severe financial stress and loss. Im an Indian Citizen with 22years Aviation CEO experience. How can I get the salary or what could I do to resolve this ? Are there lawyers who could fight for me ? I hardly have any monies for Fees ....but Lawyers could take whatever fees from my recovered Salary ? How does this get resolved ? Thanks KOUSTAV +91-9910064345***@******.***
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You could pursue a case with a lawyer working on commission, who could pursue by mediation, arbitration or legal action, with lawyer being paid contingency of 1/3 of recovery so you have no downside. would you like a directory for that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would want that....also as the company is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan, do I require a lawyer from,Michigan state or can pick up,from anywhere in US? A directory would be really helpful with email,and phone numbers. Thanks.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Gladly. you want a lawyer in Michigan who can pursue a case in that state and admitted there.

findlaw.com and martindale.com are great resources for finding one locally by practice area.

Make sure they work on commission so you dont have a down side!

Best of luck. Kindly click on a positive rating for the answer.