Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I've admitted to bringing tobacco into the prison one time.

Customer Question

I've admitted to bringing tobacco into the prison one time. I told the investigators they saod I just made a mistake and they would let the warden handle it. I'm on administrative leave with pay until I hear the wardens decision
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

I would simply wait it out until a decision is rendered. There is nothing you can do other that follow any instructions given by the employer during this time that would change the outcome of a decision. If you do not hear anything from them for a unreasonably long period of time or if they take you off paid leave, I would make contact inquiring about the process of your decision.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.