Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Back in March I had a argument with the county auditor after

Customer Question

Back in March I had a argument with the county auditor after that I became the target for termination I was intimidated threatened and humiliation then they or the county judge had gave my position to his niece before I even knew I was being terminated upon terminating they brought the police in to escort me out I had been the WIC Director of the program for 16 years without never a write up to my worker uncle the judge was just placed in office in January I was escorted out by the police
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, do you know if the employer followed any written procedures they might have for termination and also what was the specific stated reason for your termination?