Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My company I writing me up daily unrelated to what is

Customer Question

My company I writing me up daily for reasons unrelated to what is happening so they can fire me. Somebody walked out on a 250.00 check and I was written up for not paying attention and performing side work duties. I was written up because a guest ordered the wrong food. All has occurred ever since I asked a superviser about corporate making us pay 9.00 a week to belong to our company and asking why we automatically have 5%sales taken out of our tips to pay other employees for jobs they don't perform but we do. I see corporate theft and say something and now I'm about to lose my job. Can I do anything at all . They made me sign a paper last month that I can't ever sue them either , is that legal as well? What can I do who can I talk to?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma...you ask "who can I talk to"...would you like to chat on the phone?