Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

On Tuesday this week August 4 2015 I was taking care of a

Customer Question

On Tuesday this week August 4 2015 I was taking care of a resident in a room of two residents.In the course of taking care I had to bend,put one of my knee on the side of the bed give me a firm grip to pull the resident up the bed.The other resident whom I thought was sleeping saw me bedding alleged and said that I took my cloths off andi had sexual intercourse with the resident I was giving care.The resident was taken to the hospital checked,tests done and everything was negative.The police detective visited with me,took my statement and saliva for DNA.Right now I am waiting for the DNA results.PLEASE can you legally advise me what action I should take?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question?