Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Marsha411JD: 411JD. Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your name?

Customer Question

Marsha411JD: Hi, I'm Marsha411JD. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: HI Marsha. I live in Illinois and have currently been placed on a PIP Program. I have not met my deadlines as of yet and I feel as though I'm being set up to fail. What should I do as I a am looking to resign Marsha411JD: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: Yes. I've been working at this company for about 7 months now and was placed on the program after just 6 months. I signed the document as I thought that I would be able to manage the tasks that were placed before me, but as I began to work through I realized that it was a bit unrealistic. I'm 3 weeks into the PIP and I have not been able to meet my first deadline. I am feeling a lot of pressure and was considering resigning from my position before they fire me. Marsha411JD: OK got it. Last thing -- Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: yes Marsha411JD: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. Can you be more specific about what your legal question is? Also, what State do you work in?