Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was an found out the truth was saving the employer

Customer Question

I was an found out the truth was saving the employer independent contractor and was told you don't pay tax I found the truth to be it only saves the employer and I asked employment standard's they said your clearly an employee and when I was let go for
his trumped up reasons never paid stats holiday pay and said piss off I want my employment rights and he said if I file he will ruin me for good what can I do ***** *****
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.
Could you review it, use proper punctuation marks, use proper sentence structure, lay foundation for your question, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.