John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I'm a woman Union electrician 28 years in trade. Been with

Customer Question

I'm a woman Union electrician 28 years in trade. Been with this company since dec.2014. On job site with another contractor. The other contractor has employee that does not like me and calls me wench. Well I have 2 written statements from other employees that have heard this .the ba came out to job .the man is still there the employee did not get fired. And I was move to 2 no shift. Wondering if I have a case?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
I am going to send you a service offer for this phone call. If it's agreeable click accept and I will initiate a phone call at a mutually agreeable time. Thanks.