How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5495
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a woman Union electrician 28 years in trade. Been with

Customer Question

I'm a woman Union electrician 28 years in trade. Been with this company since dec.2014. On job site with another contractor. The other contractor has employee that does not like me and calls me wench. Well I have 2 written statements from other employees that have heard this .the ba came out to job .the man is still there the employee did not get fired. And I was move to 2 no shift. Wondering if I have a case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
I am going to send you a service offer for this phone call. If it's agreeable click accept and I will initiate a phone call at a mutually agreeable time. Thanks.