Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Business was close years didn't know I still had to

Customer Question

business was close for 10 years didn't know I still had to file tax form 1120s Irs hit me with 10,000 in penalty its unfair didn't make any lic was revoke started up again after 10 years in order to get lic back had to file which I didn't know need help
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am very sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking? Example:-can I negotiate a payment plan or reduced payment with the IRS?-how do I appeal IRS's decision?-etc.This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.