Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I am a RN. In December of 2014. I received a final written

Customer Question

I am a RN. In December of 2014. I received a final written for a first offense of putting in a.catheter without a doctor's order. Well 6 months later, I filled out a form about blood incorrect. The patient was on the OR table but the form was corrected. My manager wants me to resign. I have been on my job for 35 years and it is not a good time for me to resign. What should I do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Resigning would recent you from collecting unemployment benefits. Not resigning would blemish your resume. If you are not in a position to forego unemployment benefits, a resignation would not be in your best interest. Also, the fact that you prefer not to resign, don't resign and let the cards fall where they may. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may b accredited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you meet with clients to discuss law suits against a company?
Yes, but not in North Carolina. hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be ccredited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time.PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.