Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I recently retired from my workplace and took social security,

Customer Question

I recently retired from my workplace and took social security, I had worked at the business for three and a half years, gave a months notice and left. I had asked to have my share withdrawals made available upon my departure. Ten months later I have not received my share revenue. I don't need the money, but I'm concerned for those who would upon the end of their service. I this neglect legal?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
No, the company's delay is not legal and in violation of the law. Perhaps sending a letter may encourage cooperation because ERISA law could create liability for this company's actions. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.