Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

So given the information you gave me it sounds like they

Customer Question

So given the information you gave me it sounds like they don't have a case, are they required to have a hearing because I would think if they did not have a case they would not investigate it also , I was reported to the board where my license is held
and the hearing is over the phone , do you think I need a lawyer and if so what documents do you think I should definitely make sure I have, I am a single mother to a 5 year old and can not afford to loose ten years of my career for my future to be destroyed,
they told me this is not in a court room and this is a hearing a lawyer is not required but what do you think and what type of lawyer should I try to get if required??
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
I answered your question in the previous Q&A session. Please refer to that answer. Best wishes.