Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I'm a general contractor and working on a job only to find

Customer Question

I'm a general contractor and working on a job only to find out that my general contracting license was suspended. I would like to know my legal position on the contracted job that I'm working on?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
You need to renew your license ASAP. Next, you need to look to the contract, if any, that governs the terms regarding when your license is suspended. If you notify the other party they may cancel the contract. If you renew your contract ASAP and have not breached any terms of the contract, you should be fine with moving forward. Technically, you are not allowed to engage in contractual services without a valid license so it becomes a question of discretion so renewal of the contract is first priority. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time.Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.