Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was terminated and the H.R. Director said I was not a good fit. In

Customer Question

I was terminated and the H.R. Director said I was not a good fit. In addition, another supervisor had approved a staff to leave early but continued, and 3 weeks prior I was given the task to approve her time sheet. She had continued to leave early and I was unaware that the supervisor had said "one time only". I was terminated and my unemployment denied. I want to appeal. No problem
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could you explain a little more?
What is the reason being given for the denial of your application for unemployment benefits?
Termination because you are not a good fit is not termination because of misconduct and therefore should not result in the denial of your application for benefits.
What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A form stated I worked fr July to Sept that totaled $11,777 and no earnings afterwards. I submitted my W2 which reflected earnings of $24,000 to complete out the 2014 year and I was still denied.
Thank you, ***** ***** did not address all my questions:
What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only explanation given by unemployment was no earning given to me for the last quarter, and do I want to appeal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I provided proof for thec4th quarter and it still was denied
It appears that we are having communication problem. So, I am going to opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
different expert. do you still need an answer? what did you need to know at this point?