Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Im a cdl driver and the company iworked us to work insane h

Customer Question

Im a cdl driver and the company iworked for forced us to work insane high labor hours with little to no sleep and still drive is this legal
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: No, it is not legal and quite dangerous to drive under these circumstances. You should file complaint with U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration:
http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/contact-us