Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Thank you my question. As , I told my employer I didn't want

Customer Question

Thank you for answering my question. As a follow up, I told my employer I didn't want to have to take PTO, vacation day, for the day I came in because I needed to save it for later in the year. I said I guess I would just take it as unpaid no submitted my time off request as unpaid for the Friday I came into the office and worked a part day. What should I do if they approve the unpaid request or if they deny it and insist I use vacation time?
Thanks. Donna
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Donna,
It looks like you opened up a new account to ask this followup question. You don't need to ask a related followup question in a new question thread, nor do you need to open a second Just Answer account. So that you are not charged twice, I will go ahead and havethe moderators close this question and I will address your concern in your original question thread. So, please log out of this account and sign back into your original account to see my response.
Best,
Patrick