Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I don't think you can help me but I have a criminal attorney

Customer Question

I don't think you can help me but I have a criminal attorney and he called me on the phone and called me horrible names and fired me as his client and told me because I wanted to take my funds out of his escrow account that I didn't trust him and he said words I won't repeat here he said he would never ever touch our money we had in escrow to pay back benefits we should not have gotten to New York and then he said we owed him a thousand more dollars and we had to authorize him to get that money out of the account then we decided to take all of it out and put it in a legal representation fund for myself and my husband and so he called and yelled and screamed said horrible things like I can't even tell you what he said and hung up but this is a whole totally different issue than your site
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard, since the professional you requested is unavailable at this time.
I suggest that you consider filing a complaint against the attorney for his abusive language and behavior. You can do that with the GA Bar Association.
Also, if you feel that he is charging your wrongly, then you can also file a fee dispute.
Here is the link for the Bar Association
http://www.gabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.
​Thank you