Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work IT firm and was put on a project A time in Washington st

Customer Question

I work for an IT firm and was put on a project for client A for some time in Washington state. Now I have been deputed and put in a new project for client B in California. Client A in Washington wants to hire me. Would the non compete signed by me with my employer be en forcible to me ? I know that is not applicable in California but not sure how it will be applied in this situation.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Does the Washington client want you to work in Washington, or can you do your work while resident in California?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They want me to join their office in Washington. I do not think, working from California will be an option.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone there ??
Hello, I need to review your original contract, and any secondary contract that you may have signed when you changed clients to California. I can only to that through an additional services offer. You may accept or decline at your convenience.