Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am off work five months before,

Customer Question

I am off work five months before, because illness at work and my doctor give me return to work with restriction but my company sent me home because my company don't have a job for my restriction and work compentation did not pay me for that.
-yesterday,I received this notice from my lawyer: your workers compensation case is scheduled for arbitration in august 2015.
1-first question is: what that mean
2- second question is :I have to be present or just my lawyer have to be present .because I am sick and the address for arbitration is too fare (two hours driving).
3-third question: more information for my case.
Submitted: 1 year ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you were injured.
What is your third question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am off work five months before, because illness at work and my doctor give me return to work with restriction but my company sent me home because my company don't have a job for my restriction and work compentation did not pay me for that. -yesterday,I received this notice from my lawyer: your workers compensation case is scheduled for arbitration in august 2015. 1-first question is: what that mean 2- second question is :I have to be present or just my lawyer have to be present .because I am sick and the address for arbitration is too fare (two hours driving). 3-third question:please more information about my case
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Your third question says only "please more information about my case." What information are you looking for with that inquiry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you ok?answer my first and second question before aske me for my third question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am alredy send my all question this morning online and I pay for that ,but I do not receive the answer.so please give me back my money and I do not need you answer ,,,,ok
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm fine, thank you. However, it is typically best to know all of a customer's questions before providing half an answer. That's the only way I know if I have the relevant experience to assist you.
I'm going to open your question up to the other experts, as Sunday evenings are typically reserved for my family. Please do not reply, as it can cause delays. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need my money back because I am not receive the answer for my question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
????